If the error 1935 persists during the installation of assembly component when you install Office 2007 or 2010, one of the Office stand-alone products like Ms office, Excel, restart the PC and try to run the setup again as a quick first step. If the error still appears after restarting the system, try these methods to troubleshoot the issue.
Run the System Update Readiness tool
Repair or update Microsoft .NET Framework components
Firstly, Install the programs and check whether the latest version of the .NET Framework is installed. To do this, the steps are hereby described below:
- Click on Start > Run in Windows XP
- Type appwiz.cpl, and then have a click on Enter.
- Look for Microsoft .NET Framework in the list of installed programs.
If you find Microsoft .NET Framework for the Profile of client, follow these steps to repair it:
- Close all the applications.
- Click on Start > Run in Windows XP.
- Type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
- Click on Microsoft .NET Framework and then Remove/change or Uninstall/Change in Windows XP.
- Select the option to Repair .NET Framework to its original state, and then click on Next.
- When the repair is complete, then click on Finish, and then click on Restart Now to restart the PC.
If you can’t find Microsoft .NET Framework, download and install it to update the PC.
Try to install the Microsoft Office. If error 1935 persists, then follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall .NET Framework from the device.
Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework components
Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework components. To uninstall .NET Framework components from the device follow these steps:
- Create a junk and temporary folder on your desktop.
- Visit the .NET framework clean-up tool and download the dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip file.
- When encouraged, click on Open, and then on Extract Now. Extract the files to the folder which you created.
- Find cleanup_tool.exe in the folder you created and have double-clicked on it.
- Do you want to run the .NET Framework Setup Clean-up Utility? Click on Yes.
- Click on Yes to accept the license agreement.
- In the Product to clean-up window, select a .NET Framework version that you want to remove.
- Click on the option of Clean-up now.
- Restart the device once the .NET Framework component is removed.
- Download and install the following components, at a time, based on your operating system:
- .Net Framework 1.1 – For Windows XP.
- .Net Framework 1.1 SPI– For Windows XP only.
- .Net Framework 3.5 SPI – For Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- .Net Framework 4.0 – For Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows
- Restart the device, and run Windows Update to install updates.
If By following above steps, you are not able to resolve the error. Feel free to contact MS office Customer Support.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Ms-Office products at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup .