Microsoft is a big name to be reckoned with. The company has made breakthroughs for decades producing the best quality products and delivering excellent services to the customers. The Microsoft office package provides efficiency for computing the tasks quickly. However, there are times when the users face issues related to www.office.com/setup, such as the error code 0-3, which can be resolved by following the correct guidelines.
Fix the Registry Base
- This error can appear due to modifications made in the registry base if you suspect the registry has been altered. You can go to the command prompt panel and type the command re-edit and hit the enter button.
- When the registry editor opens on your screen, you can locate the registry key linked with the error code 0-3 and delete it. After this step, you can verify if the error has been fixed or not. If it persists, you can go to the next method.
Start A Repair Procedure For The Program
- You can start by navigating to the control panel and then clicking on the panel of programs and features. Now from this list, you can choose the office program.
- When you click on the program, you will see two options, one of them will be repair. Click on it; this will initiate the repair procedure, and once it completes, you can reboot the system and see if the error has been resolved.
Running A Full System Scan
- You can start the scanning procedure for making sure there are no viruses inside your system. The malware and other threat are known to interfere with the programs causing corruption in the system files.
- You can open the antivirus program and click on the button of the scan, which, once started, will take some time to complete. Once it ends, you will see the errors that are affecting your system.
- You can click on the fix all errors button for getting rid of the viruses that plague your computer. Doing this will ensure that there are no viruses that are responsible for this error.
The error code 0-3 related to office.com/setup can be fixed easily by following the instructions sequentially.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.