Microsoft is a big company when it comes to technology, and they have produced amazing products that have served the customer for decades. The office.com/setup is one of their creations that allows the users to create presentations and documents along with h analytical reports. Numerous clients, whether personal or corporate use the packages, although the software is impressive, there are some issues such as the error code 0-9 which can be resolved by following these directions.
Repairing the App of Office
- You can start by clicking on the start tab for repairing the application of office installed on your system. After this, you can go to the control panel tab and click on the option of programs. After this, you can select the programs and features tab.
- Further, select the product of office you need to repair and then click on the tab named change. After this, choose the option of quick repair and then click the repair tab. You can check the online repair option if the facility of quick repair doesn’t solve the problem.
Conduct A Disk Cleanup
- If your system has a lot of cluttered files, then this can result in the error code 0-9. To resolve this, you can download the disk cleanup tools from the web. Once downloaded you can navigate to the directory of the downloads and double click on the setup.
- This will initiate the installation of the tool, and then you can click on the start clean up button to initiate the scan of the files. Once it completes, you can click on the fix issues tab for resolving the error code 0-9.
Deleting the Temporary Files
- You can delete the unnecessary temporary files manually as they are of no use to your system. This can be done by going to the start tab and entering the command of %temp% and pressing the enter key after that.
- Once the folder opens, select all the files and press the delete key. After this, you can check if the error has disappeared.
The error code 0-9 related to www.office.com/setup can be fixed successfully by implementing the guidelines given above in a sequential manner.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.