Microsoft is a tycoon in the technology arena. Their office software package has been use by millions of personal users and business owners. The package is known to execute computing tasks and achieve results faster efficient. Many users appreciate the versatility of office.com/setup as it contains a multitude of software such as word, excel, and Power-point that can create reports with structured data effortlessly. However, some issues are face by the users, such as the office error code 1401.
Using the system repair tool
- The registry of windows is a complicated database and requires proper handling to prevent functioning issues. If there is some issue related to the registry, then it is a likely reason why you see the office error 1401 related to Microsoft office.
- For this purpose, you can download the advanced tool of system repair to thoroughly scan your system’s files of the registry and repair the damages that have occurred in the database.
Accessing the permissions
- To do this. You will require starting your PC again and signing in as the administrator as the credentials of an admin is require for getting access to the registry permissions.
- Go ahead by pressing the key of windows and R for opening the run window. You can input the command of regedit.exe and then tap the enter key. This will bring the registry editor on your display screen.
- You can navigate to the location of the error from where the message is rooted when you find that key, then just right click and choose the option that states set permission to all.
Updating the system
- Sometimes the issues that arise are generally due to system based anomalies such as the issues of an outdated system. You will want to make sure your system is update to the latest version of the operating system.
- If in case your system is not update, you will require downloading the latest upgrades and installing them on your system.
The guidelines, as mentioned above, can quickly Solve Office error 1401 if the users follow it in a serial order.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.