Microsoft is a massive name in the name of technology, and Microsoft Office is a versatile software package that helps users to accomplish routine tasks with ease. However, there are some issues related to office 365 setup that users frequently face, which can be solved with the right guidelines if followed correctly. You can read about ways to resolve office errors 30143-37 mentioned below.
Disabling the firewall temporarily
- Navigate to the control panel then go to the option of system and security from there and further click on the option of windows firewall.
- After this, you will need to click on the option that says turn windows firewall off or on. Just click on the turn off the option for firewall for both private network and also the public network.
- You can now try updating the office.com/setup and see if the issue is resolved or not.
Disabling the antivirus temporarily
- Begin with opening the application of antivirus that Is installed onto your system. Further click on the settings options and go-to option of real-time protection.
- Now simply switch off the feature of real-time protection. Navigate to the settings of the antivirus firewall. Further, you can switch off the firewall of the antivirus click on ok if asked for confirmation.
- Update the office program and see if the error code 30143-37 is resolved or not.
Start an SFC scan
- Launch command prompt with admin credentials. Input sfc/scannow and then tap enter.
- The scan will start auto, keep the command prompt open until the scan is complete. After this check, if the error persists or is fixed.
Perform a registry repair
- The error code 30143-37 occurs due to corruption of the registry files in the system. When one key value is altered the entire program of Microsoft office starts to malfunction. To fix this error, you will require repairing registry keys and rebuilding string values.
- Back up the registry prior to initiating repair for the registry. Open the registry editor.
- After opening the editor, delete the old registry key or the preinstalled key, which is interfering with the installation of the newest edition.
After editing the registry and deleting the old registry keys, you should not see the www.office.com/setup error 30143-37.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.