Microsoft office is one versatile software that is so popular that almost every corporate company on the planet uses it. The variety of features in this package are second to none; one can easily create remarkable presentations, reports, and analysis using software such as word, power-point, and excel to mention a few. However, there are some instances where the users face a bit of trouble while operating the office.com/setup, which can be resolved by following the correct guidelines. One such error is the office error code 0-22, for which you can read about the instructions below for troubleshooting this error. If you are facing issues related to office.com/myaccount, then you can check the password you have entered to log in.
Simple Methods for Resolving the Error 0-22
Limiting the Firewall Temporarily
- The windows firewall is an absolute feature that helps in safeguarding the system, but the drawbacks are common such as issues in installing new programs. You can correct the error 0-22 by inhibiting the firewall for some time.
- Do this by going to the control panel after clicking the start tab. Now click on the section that is titled as systems and security. Now navigate to the panel of firewall and click on the feature that says switch off the firewall. Remember, you are doing this for some time to check if the MS office error code 0-22 has disappeared after this step.
Stopping the Antivirus Firewall Provision
- You will require to stop the firewall feature that is running in your antivirus program. This can conflict with the new software you are attempting to install on the computer.
- Do the temporary inhibition of the firewall of antivirus by clicking on the shortcut icon of the AV program on your PC. After that, navigate to the setting section and click on the option that is titled as real-time protection.
- Go ahead by disabling it and click on the settings of the firewall and then click on the option of switch the firewall off. After this, you can check if the error code 0-22 associated with www.office.com/setup has been resolved.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com/setup or office.com/myaccount.